In-Home Massage Sessions – I bring my services to you in the privacy of your own home for added convenience and comfort
60 minutes – $120
90 minutes – $140
A relaxing massage that relieves tension, stress, discomfort and increases blood flow through the body. Your enhanced circulation provides more oxygen to the tissues which creates more energy for you. Swedish Massage relaxes tight muscles and clears your mind of anxiety. It also promotes healthy sleep which in turn supports the healthy function of the immune system and relieves anxiety and depression.
Deep Tissue Massage
Uses many of the same movements and techniques as Swedish massage, but the pressure will be more intense. It is a more focused type of massage that releases muscle tension, chronic pain and knots. Benefits include improved flexibility, pain relief and greater freedom in movement.
A massage specifically designed for pregnant women. It creates relaxation by relieving muscle aches, joint and sciatic pain, reduces swelling and fatigue, and it provides flexibility to birthing muscles. Prenatal massage aids the circulatory and lymphatic system, which keeps blood flowing to both the mother and the baby. It helps stabilize hormone levels, relieves nervous tension throughout the body, and the nurturing touch during pregnancy massage promotes relaxation and provides emotional support.
Labor Preparation/ Labor Induction Massage
Similar to a Deep Tissue massage that prepares your body for your birthing time. It helps relieve tension and stress as well as opens your pelvis to assist in your baby’s descent. Pressure points as well as aromatherapy are also used to help start labor.
It helps restore a mother’s body to its pre-pregnancy condition and it helps to realign the body weight and tones the over-stretched skin over the belly. It reduces hip size, relieves fluid retention and helps return the uterus back to normal. Postnatal massage also helps speed healing after cesareans and vaginal births as well as relieves muscle tension and stress from mothering duties.
Bed Rest Massage
Staying in bed at home or the hospital can keep your muscles stiff and tight causing more discomfort to you during your pregnancy. With our bed rest massage, this will help relieve tight muslces, assisting with blood flow and oxgygen to your baby. This massage can be done at your home or in the hospital.
Whether your baby is a newborn or several years old, massage can bring immediate and lasting results. Some of the benefits for babies and children include:
• Provides a special time of communication that fosters love, compassion, and respect
• Helps with congestion, gas, and colic
• Improves overall functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
• Promotes relaxation and helps babies self-regulate calm, which reduces crying
• Helps to normalize muscle tone
• Improves circulation
• Enhances immune system function
• Improves midline orientation
• Helps to improve sensory and body awareness
• Enhances neurological development
• Helps baby/child to sleep deeper and more soundly
• Helps to increase oxygen and nutrient flow to cells. Improves respiration.
• Helps to improve pain managament; can relieve discomfort from teething.
• Enhances release of hormones in the body. The growth hormone can be stimulated which helps weight gain.
• Reduces levels of cortisol, the stress hormone.
• Stimulates all of the physiological systems. Massage sparks the neurons in their brains to grow and branch out to encompass other neurons.
• Provides all of the essential indicators of intimate parent-infant bonding and attachment: eye-to-eye, touch, voice, smell, movement, and thermal regulation.
C-Section Scar Tissue Massage
Scar tissue lays its fibers down very haphazardly which means it may also adhere to tissues you don’t want it to, like fascia and organs. With c-sections it’s very common to have an adhesion on your colon, ovary or between your bladder and uterus, which is why scar tissue massage can be very beneficial. Scar tissue massage helps the tissues to lie properly and keep it from growing in unwanted places like, fascia and organs. Massage also facilitates increased blood flow, which is very beneficial for healing.